So you’re a startup, but where to begin? Wherever your business idea came from isn’t really important anymore. What matters most is that it’s alive, it exists, and now it’s your job to make it grow.
Already you’re doing something right, maybe even lots of things right. Your customers can’t get enough of you, and the guys with the bulging wallets want to splash the cash and help you to make them even richer.
But things are starting to move fast, maybe even too fast for you to stay completely focused on the game. Customers are somehow being neglected, product demand is exceeding output, and your sales team can’t keep up to speed with what’s going on around them.
Isn’t it time to think about arming yourself with the best CRM on the market?
First, find the problems you want your CRM to fix
Tough decisions are part and parcel of the startup and small business universe. Choosing the right CRM for your business is one of those tough decisions. But it doesn’t have to be.
Take a look at the following list of commonly occurring problems experienced by small businesses.
Now, ask yourself the same questions, and answer them honestly:
- Is your business focus getting lost?
- Are important customers somehow getting overlooked?
- Perhaps your contact management isn’t up to scratch?
- Are you finding it difficult to reach the targets you’ve set?
- Is your sales pipeline suffering constant blockages?
- Is customer ownership overlapping among sales reps?
- Are you wasting time chasing the wrong leads?
- Do you feel that your sales process isn’t aligned with your business model?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to any of the above serious questions, Teamgate CRM could be the answer you’re looking for.
So why should you choose Teamgate over Zoho or any other CRM for that matter?
Years ago, Zoho was once considered the “poor man’s Salesforce”, because it was simply a cheap CRM in comparison. Today’s startups have more options that are not only affordable but designed to give them an edge.
Having first-hand experience being a startup, and a small business, the people behind Teamgate know exactly what’s needed to resolve the problems experienced by small business owners.
Teamgate wasn’t built to be a cheap version of clunky enterprise CRM software. It was built to be a tool that startups can easily implement and use — making Teamgate an excellent Zoho alternative for startups.
Here are the top five reasons to choose Teamgate over other CRM alternatives:
1. Quick and easy start
We understand that customer experience is the path to successful selling, and have dedicated ourselves to creating a positive, customer experience from day one. Every contact between customer and client is all part of building a lasting business relationship and needs to be nurtured carefully. That’s why we’ve made it so easy to use from the outset.
The super-easy Teamgate interface, with its drag and drop features, clear and easily understandable insights, and a host of time-saving features, will have you hooked quicker than any other CRM. And once you experience how easy it can solve your sales problems, you’ll never look back.
2. Teamgate startup knowledge
Teamgate holds a distinct advantage over Zoho, because we’ve been down that tough startup road, and have learned the hard lessons.
Since 2012, Teamgate has had to prove itself time and time again as a young company experiencing real-life problems. Every problem encountered was an opportunity to learn, and implement what was learned, directly for your benefit.
To begin with, Startup owners need to identify the problems which need to be resolved.
With the help of our customer experience experts, Teamgate can help you find the solutions that suit your business. Remember, no two business models are the same, that’s why you need to have solutions which are targeted towards your needs and are flexible enough to grow and expand, as your business grows.
3. The most user-friendly CRM
To say that a product is user-friendly is easy. To prove it is another thing.
Teamgate can easily follow up on that boast and prove its usability, its appealing customer experience, and its place at the top of the charts among the best CRMs on the market.
Ask Capterra, the leading software review analysts, who placed Teamgate at the Number 1 Spot on its Top 20 Most User-Friendly CRM Software.
Here’s why Capterra says Teamgate is the best CRM alternative over Zoho and others:
- Data import: Teamgate can import contact data from a wide range of sources.
- Custom fields and filters: Customize how you arrange and store your data, making searches faster, and easier.
- Super-fast editing: With one click you can edit contact information without having to edit the entire contact card.
- Global search: Conducting searches has never been easier, and all managed from one simple source.
- SmartDialer: Calling directly from your Teamgate sales CRM frees up your time and offers numerous advantages, like, call recording, and playback facilities.
- Teamgate customer support: Building better customer relationships isn’t just a core value of our software, it’s a core value of our company.
4. Teamgate customer support, nurturing relationships
Having received numerous awards for customer support services, Teamgate is living the mantra that, a ‘happy customer is a real-life endorsement of your business’.
Customer support, customer experience, or customer happiness, whatever you want to call it, Teamgate takes pride in actively nurturing that experience, as a central tenet of the whole organization.
Teamgate achieves this goal by:
- Ensuring that the sale doesn’t end once the customer has paid. Teamgate is always on the hunt to offer added value, support, educational information, or the chance for an upsell to loyal customers.
- Providing customers with constant updates and information – be that good or bad. Teamgate understands that things can, and will go wrong, and when they do the customer needs to be kept in the loop. Offering notice in advance allows the customer to react in time, be prepared, and provide their own take on the situation.
- Interacting with customers in a personal and genuine manner not just gets things done, but steadily builds important relationships. Teamgate professionals believe that holding open conversations with their customers, and actively listening to their concerns is what keeps the company evolving, and being better positioned to answer the customer’s changing needs.
5. The best Teamgate features to drive your business
Teamgate is stocked with features, tools, and specialist integrations which work exactly the way YOU need them to.
Lead generation is one of the most vital sales and marketing tasks faced by any business. Maintaining a constant supply of leads is central to driving your business forward. That’s why you need the right tools for the job.
Teamgate offers multiple solutions for intelligent lead sourcing, generation, and gathering. But more than that, with Teamgate you get optimized leads, leads already interested in what you have to offer, and not just long and useless lists of names and addresses.
Once those optimized leads have been gathered, Teamgate surpasses all competition by giving you the right tools to manage; lead generation; lead and data importing; lead conversion to deal; and, lead scoring which allows you to focus on those leads most likely to convert.
After years of constant refinement, Teamgate has designed the most user-friend customer management features, allowing sales teams to easily juggle the multitude of tasks required, to move customers right through the whole sales process.
Don’t look any further, Teamgate beats Zoho hands-down
You wouldn’t approach a client making false promises. Well, neither would Teamgate, that’s why we let the facts speak for themselves.
Teamgate has been voted the most user-friendly CRM. It’s among the highest rated CRMs on the market, anywhere. And, most importantly, it’s designed by salespeople, for salespeople.
Plus, there’s a list of great features better implemented with Teamgate, such as:
- Its easy drag and drop function allows deals to move fluidly through the sales pipeline.
- It offers easily searchable, historic record filtering for companies
- It permits multiple owners of company accounts – several sales reps may be assigned to the same account
- It presents real-time, valuable insights on the trajectory of leads and deals
- It offers much-needed, instant overviews of profitability, both present, and future
- It gives you the power of integrations such as; Voximplant and OpenStreetMap
- It makes custom activities easy to create and source
Teamgate also offers valuable insights into the sales process; allowing you to instantly take an overview of every stage and its performance. One of the most significant stages to focus on is sales velocity.
Teamgate gives you in-depth, and up-to-date information on how fast leads are being converted, their value, the areas causing bottlenecks, and other factors which determine your growth.